Tuesday, April 01, 2008

"Three Lilies" 6x6

  • sold

  • 9 Comments:

    Blogger donnaprizzi said...

    Beautiful painting! Wonderful dramatic contrast of the calla lilies against the dark puddles of water....

    7:18 PM  
    Blogger T.Ford said...

    Beautifully composed!

    8:52 PM  
    Blogger Cheryl McCarley said...

    What a phenominal painting, just gorgeous!! I love how you paint white flowers!

    10:05 PM  
    Blogger Don Gray said...

    Another wonderful work. Superb design. Great light.

    1:27 AM  
    Blogger Emm said...

    Your paintings are inspiring, I need to check in more often!

    11:11 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great lilies!

    6:54 PM  
    Blogger Alvin Richard said...

    Beautifully rendered. I'm not sure if I am more impressed by the flowers or the water on the surface of the slate or hard surface. These flowers have a form as if they are unravelling themselves. I had never seen these variaties outside a flower shop until my recent visit to California where I saw some in San Francisco at Golden Gate Park and in a garden alleyway in Laguna Beach. We actually had lunch at Dana Point. I can see why you have chosen to live there, it is a prestine region.

    6:22 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How many layers did this take you? It's got so much depth yet is translucent.

    7:34 PM  
    Blogger Leslie Sealey said...

    I like the composition and lighting in this one; very nice!

    5:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home