Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October Challenge 6x6x3

SOLD "Greed" M Collier 6" x 6" oil on hardboard panel

"Like Cats and Dogs" - Jelaine Faunce - 6" x 6" oil on hardboard panel

"trick AND treat" - Otto Lange - 6" x 6" oil on hardboard panel
While painting, I like to have movies, music or the news as my white noise. But I think I have had a little to much news lately; it seems to have crept into the deep recesses of my mind, thus the concept and title of my latest contribution to our artists challenge – “Greed” -- seems to be a lot of that going around.

Otto picked the subject this time and I think it was a great choice. This is an image I don’t think I would have ever done if I had not been involved in this challenge with Jelaine and Otto. Thanks guys !!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These are great! Especially yours.....shhhh....don't tell the others.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Fascinating to see what such masters do with the same subject! All three are amazing!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Don Gray said...

Wonderful job, M! Nice to see the different approaches by the three of you.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

I adore these -

6:05 PM  
Blogger Sylvia Jenstad said...

I agree these are really cool... amazing...

5:11 AM  
Blogger Diane Hoeptner said...

Candy vavaVavoom! M: You've outdone yourself on this one. It's a classic, love that you have such a trademark style, always fresh and interesting.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home