Wednesday, June 22, 2011

" Blue Hydrangea No.2" 6x6

Oil on Hardboard 6"x 6"

Several months ago I applied to become an exhibitor in the Laguna Beach Festival of Arts. After going through the jury process I was accepted into the show. I’m excited to have the opportunity to be a part of this event. The Festival is located in Laguna Beach California, a long time artist colony and seaside community. The show runs for two month, from July to the end of August. If you get a chance stop by.

For the last several weeks I have been busy creating my space and dealing with all the other details that go along with the show. There has been a lot to do, but I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The Artist Preview Party is on July 2nd and after that I can relax a little, but just a little – I need to get back into the my studio.

"Blue Hydrangea No.2" will be for sale at the show.


Blogger Mona said...

Congrats M., it's quite an honor to be accepted into the Festival of Arts!

I'm on the opposite coast, but a family member lives in Laguna Beach, so I've enjoyed attending the festival as a visitor a number of times in life.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Giselle McMenamin said...

Congratulations. What a stunning piece!

8:51 AM  
Blogger revesdargile.canalblog said...

Quelle merveille !
c'est vraiment magnifique

4:05 AM  
Blogger Mikko Tyllinen said...

Very beautiful!

4:34 AM  
Blogger Lorraine Shirkus said...

Your paintings are absolutely stunning!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

6:56 AM  
Blogger liz wiltzen said...


6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home